 General / 14822
    Re: Best & Worst LEGO Themes —Jeffrey Baldwin
    The best for me would be the "TRAINS". With the StarWars a close 2nd. Extreme Adventures Is good as well. I would like to have seen a nice Train in the Old west theme. Note I said good not the #3225. The 3225 is O.K. however I would like to see a (...) (25 years ago, 10-Feb-00, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Best & Worst LEGO Themes —Jonathan Reynolds
   I think we all agree then (and I speak for the masses), the best is "TRAINS". More seriously I would put "Paradisa" in 2nd place because it is the only theme which features everyday items which are not great whooping Police cars, beefy rescue trucks (...) (25 years ago, 10-Feb-00, to lugnet.general)