 General / 14776
  Re: Lego Backgrounds!!!...!!!

Go to (URL) for the backgrounds (Don't forget to credit Todd with the appropriate link back to the site!) and (URL) to get set pics... Remember that using the red LEGO logo is a no-no outside of package presentation and that you need to protect (...) (25 years ago, 10-Feb-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Lego Backgrounds!!!...!!!

Zack, (...) Here's the website for that: (URL) LUGNET have a specific fact page for setting up a fan created LEGO webpage? Might be something to consider, to help everyone. That way we won't have posting battles for information! ; ) Scott S. (25 years ago, 10-Feb-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Lego Backgrounds!!!...!!!

Until Todd installs chat rooms ;)(1) it's the closest thing we have to realtime communication! Dave (1) If I don't quit giving Todd new structure change ideas I'll NEVER see my name get in the memberlist! :) (...) (25 years ago, 10-Feb-00, to lugnet.general)