 General / 14776
Re: Lego Backgrounds!!!!!!!!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 10 Feb 2000 03:01:14 GMT

Go to http://www.fibblesnork.com/lego/backgrounds/ for the backgrounds (Don't
forget to credit Todd with the appropriate link back to the site!) and
http://www.lugnet.com/pause/search/ to get set pics... Remember that using the
red LEGO logo is a no-no outside of package presentation and that you need to
protect yourself with a legal disclaimer that "This is a fan-created site and
not endorsed by The LEGO Company"

I see Scott beat me to the fibblesnork, but I wanted to continue this message
to give you the other info.  Hope it helps!

Dave

In lugnet.general, Zack Pharr writes:
Hello all. Can someone tell me where I can download some LEGO backgrounds and
clip art for my new LEGO page I am working on. HELP ME.  Thank you.  ZACK