 General / 14759
Re: Shock Value
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 9 Feb 2000 16:19:31 GMT

"John J. Ladasky Jr." wrote:

In lugnet.general, Tom Stangl writes:

I was straightening my apt this weekend, and threw the large amounts of
multiple sets into one corner.  I took pictures just for the shock value
;-)

http://www.vfaq.com/LEGO/shock-01.jpg
http://www.vfaq.com/LEGO/shock-02.jpg
http://www.vfaq.com/LEGO/shock-03.jpg

Now I understand why I can never find ANY Lego bargains -- I live within > driving distance of you!

ROFL!!! I think I must too! That's gotta be the reason!
That sure is a shock though, I don't think I've ever bought that many
copies of a set bigger than a poly or a small 2.00 set :( wish I had the
money to though!!!

--
Keep on Bricken'
-Tamy