 General / 14641
    Re: Shock Value —David Simmons
   Tom, It's not the number of sets that shock me, it's the buying power! I wish I had that kind of money to spend! BTW, are you gonna part out any more of those Giant Trucks, 'cause I'd love to have some more of those silver cylinders and elbows from (...) (25 years ago, 7-Feb-00, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Shock Value —Tom Stangl
     I have 4 5571s not in that stack that I will be parting out, but I'm keeping all the chrome for my own projects, sorry. (...) -- | Tom Stangl, Technical Support Netscape Communications Corp | Please do not associate my personal views with my (...) (25 years ago, 7-Feb-00, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Shock Value —Tom Stangl
   BTW, it's those lovely US-deep-discount sales that make buying them possible. What you see is HALF of the 5571s I had - I traded some away, gave one as a Xmas gift, built a few, split 5 for parts....and sold some others on Ebay to pay off the entire (...) (25 years ago, 7-Feb-00, to lugnet.general)