 General / 14631
  3x6x1 trans fluoro green?

Does the slope piece described in the subject (see also the url below) exist in transparent fluorescent green in any set? I've not seen one in the space sets I remember. -> (URL) paul (24 years ago, 7-Feb-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.space)

  Re: 3x6x1 trans fluoro green?

[ FUT lugnet.general ] Paul Mison: (...) I have just skimmed through the "Space" part of the Pause database without finding it, which supports my claim (slightly). Play well, Jacob ---...--- -- E-mail: sparre@cats.nbi.dk -- -- Web...: <URL: (URL) > (...) (24 years ago, 7-Feb-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.space)

  Re: 3x6x1 trans fluoro green?

(...) Not that I'm aware of, either. It does exist in straight tras-green, though. (URL) (24 years ago, 7-Feb-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: 3x6x1 trans fluoro green?

(...) (still available?) police boat, while trans-dark-blue versions can be found in the Res-Q Base, and a colourless, clear version is used for the Land and Flash Speeders: -> (4 URLs) well, here's hoping Lego Direct offers such esoteric items, if (...) (24 years ago, 9-Feb-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: 3x6x1 trans fluoro green?

(...) though. Considering how strong LEGO's fetish is for the antifreeze green and flourescent orange colors, it's amazing that this element hasn't been done in either of those colors. -- Jeff <jthompson@esker.com> "Float on a river, forever and (...) (24 years ago, 9-Feb-00, to lugnet.general)