 General / 14750
Re: 3x6x1 trans fluoro green?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 9 Feb 2000 14:09:11 GMT

James Brown wrote:

In lugnet.general, Jacob Sparre Andersen writes:

Does the slope piece described in the subject (see also the url below)
exist in transparent fluorescent green in any set?

-> http://www.lugnet.com/cad/ldraw/parts/ref/images/3939.gif

I don't think so.

Not that I'm aware of, either.  It does exist in straight tras-green, though.

If anyone wants the trans-green version it's also in the more recent
(still available?) police boat, while trans-dark-blue versions can be
found in the Res-Q Base, and a colourless, clear version is used for the
Land and Flash Speeders:

-> http://www.lugnet.com/pause/search/?query=6433
-> http://www.lugnet.com/pause/search/?query=6479-1
-> http://www.lugnet.com/pause/search/?query=7110
-> http://www.lugnet.com/pause/search/?query=7124

Ah well, here's hoping Lego Direct offers such esoteric items, if not at
first then in the future.

Thanks for the replies.

:: paul