 General / 14555
  Re: Extraordinary style + details in a spaceship

(...) Those models are excellent. Did you have to disassemble some of them to make others, or are they all still complete? (...) Iie, anata no eigo ga joozu desu! Watashi wa Gutierezu desu. Doozo Yoroshiku. --Colin __ __ __ __ __ __ | |_| |_| |_| | (...) (24 years ago, 4-Feb-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.modelteam)

  Re: Extraordinary style + details in a spaceship

(...) I have to detach the previous models if I want to create new. So I try to make in different "main color" next to next and make them exist longer. The old models are remained only as photos. (...) Arigatou gozaimasu. :) But I think my grammer (...) (24 years ago, 4-Feb-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.modelteam)

  Re: Extraordinary style + details in a spaceship

(...) That's too bad. I stopped taking my models apart two years ago. If I did, I think I'd cry. :] (...) English grammar is very difficult. You do well, considering!! --Colin __ __ __ __ __ __ | |_| |_| |_| | | |_| | | | Brick Engineer | | | Colin (...) (24 years ago, 6-Feb-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.modelteam)

  Re: Extraordinary style + details in a spaceship

(...) That decision may need both space and parts (and of course the money, too). It may be great if I could do that with my ships made in same scale! The whole starforce in your room!!! But we Japanese don't have enough space to display in the (...) (24 years ago, 6-Feb-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.modelteam)

  Re: Extraordinary style + details in a spaceship

(...) I agree. My room is only about 10X6 or so, and since I only have one bin of parts, I just disassemble everything after some time, to build something new. I can't stand having the same starcruiser around for a long time, because many of the (...) (24 years ago, 6-Feb-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.modelteam)