 General / 14360
Re: New LEGO Outlets are coming
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 1 Feb 2000 11:26:17 GMT

"SH" == Susan Hoover <hoover@compuserve.com> writes:

SH> <grumble>
SH> Sigh.  What do we have to do to get a LEGO anything (Outlet, LIC,
SH> LEGOLAND, whatever!) within 1000 miles?  Okay, okay, so the one in
SH> Georgia is probably 800 miles away...  I can travel 800 miles and still
SH> be in the same state!
SH> </grumble>

<grumble>
And think of us poor Europeans (or all non-Americans, for that
matter). What would we have to do to get a LEGO outlet _on_ _the_
_same_ _continent_? I mean, okay, wow, Legoland Billund and Windsor
are here, but it's not like they sell stuff cheap. Regular store
prices are even way above regular American prices, and the kind of
sales on Lego that you seem to have over there are completely unheard
of here.
</grumble>

Johannes.
--
"In wildness is the preservation of the world
So seek the wolf in thyself" - Metallica

How do I connect to that real-life thing I keep hearing about?