 General / 14323
    Re: Ideas for Blimps?? —Franklin W. Cain
   I don't know if this will indicate that I "need help" ;-) but the first thing I thought of was getting some of my spare Techic beams, some cylinders, a couple of the new mutli-faceted hemispheres, and building a pull-out model of a hydrogen bomb (...) (24 years ago, 31-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Ideas for Blimps?? —Larry Pieniazek
   If you make one, I'd buy it, or trade for it, just for the shock value. I've always wanted to have a bigger arsenal. I'm KIDDING. H bombs are weapons and in general we don't allow toy weapons in our house, only real ones. (...) (24 years ago, 31-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Ideas for Blimps?? —Lindsay Frederick Braun
    (...) What about anti-weapons? My two zeps are going to end up hung by fish line over my ships and representing "barrage balloons" to discourage low-flying bombers. best, Lindsay (24 years ago, 1-Feb-00, to lugnet.general)