 General / 14293
  Lego on A&E Last night and Lego fans (yoda777)

I caught the tail end of an A&E program that covers the top ten destinations to live, for romance, toys etc. This episode covered the top ten romantic getaways ( I was not watching the show, having a 5 week old kabob does not leave much room for (...) (24 years ago, 30-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)