 General / 14270
14269  |  14271
Subject:
web site with Lego animation
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 29 Jan 2000 04:24:11 GMT

Hello fellow Lego fans,

I've been following the discussions about animating Lego bricks both as stop
motion and in CG; I just finished uploading to my site at

http://home.earthlink.net/~lightdog

a stop-motion project that I shot when I was 17 called "Liftoff!" (about 3
minutes long) and some computer generated images/animation for an upcoming all-
CG short film I'm developing.  The images are in .jpg format and the animations
are Quicktime 3.0 (certified to work on my Mac and some of my PC friends say
they can view the work also...)

I hope you enjoy watching it as much as I enjoy creating it!

Marc