 General / 14269
14268  |  14270
Subject:
Pixelego Application (v1) available
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad
Date:
Sat, 29 Jan 2000 03:53:24 GMT

Folks,

Woohoo! I met my self-imposed deadline. The initial version of my
Pixelego application is available for free download.

This Java (1.1.7) application allows you to generate pictures that
appear to have been constructed out of LEGO bricks/plates. The
application not only filters the image, but partitions it for you, and
creates an complete inventory of which bricks and plates are used.

Please download and test it until you heart's content:

http://www.ericharshbarger.org/cgi-bin/j?pixelego/index.html

The page provides links to the necessary Java Runtime Environment (JRE)
for Windows and Solaris platforms (Mac folks will have to hunt down
their own Java Virtual Machines).

Sincerely,

Eric Harshbarger

PS: I'm not big on offering tech support, but I think I have provided
enough information on the pages (or links to other pages) to help out
(read all the Documentation/README files -- they were written for a
reason! [grin]).

Eric Harshbarger / eric@ericharshbarger.org / www.ericharshbarger.org

"Oh please, if people are going to start telling the truth around
here... I'm going to bed." - Jackie-O (Parker Posey, THE HOUSE OF YES)