 General / 14240
RE: St. Lego Fire Dept site updated
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build, lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 28 Jan 2000 03:33:55 GMT

Tom Duggan wrote:

I have updated my fire site at
http://members.aol.com/legotom1/stlegointro.html.
I have added a new station and a couple of new trucks, as well as new pictures
of my old trucks and stations.

Tom,

The link to the fire chief's picture is broken. You may also
get a note from TLCs legal department regarding the names
you have chosen for your town and the companies that sold you
the fire trucks. You'll want to put the standard disclaimer
on your home page so that the unwashed masses don't confuse
your site with an official TLC site.

Also, the downloads are slow as death, but that might just
be the speed of the net tonight...

Sorry to be a downer, but now's the time to fix it....by the
way, the trucks and buildings are great!

Cheers,

Ralph Hempel - P.Eng

A picture is worth a thousand words, but very few
sets of a thousand words can be adequately described
by a picture...
Reply to:      rhempel at bmts dot com