 General / 1422
    50's or 60's ? —Patrick Baumgardner
   If anyone could give me info on this set it would be appreciated. It is set 700/0. It appears to be from the late 50's or 60's. I've searched the web fairly well and It hasn't come up . The box is about the size of your standard game board box. The (...) (26 years ago, 15-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

        Re: 50's or 60's ? —Gary R. Istok
   Pat, since no one else had stepped forward, here is the info you need to get any answer about your 700/0 set. It is of European origin. All US LEGO sets, which by the way started selling here in 1961, are made by Samsonite (1961-72) and are in the (...) (26 years ago, 23-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)