 General / 14207
  Re: A Question

(...) Me too. However it seems I spend 50% of my "lego time" here, which is fun, and 45% on commerce, which only sort of is... and at best 5% on actual building. Since I have multiple copies of the sets I was referring to, I don't have to actually (...) (24 years ago, 27-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: A Question

(...) seen (...) maybe (...) HTML- (...) Cool. I will borrow a friend's digital camera and do just that. And thanks for the tips on finding my own web-space. Cliff (24 years ago, 28-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)