 General / 14205
    Re: Velux minifig question —Rene Virsik
   (...) Also stickers. Rene (24 years ago, 27-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Velux minifig question —Idy Yiu
   after asking the question in the afternoon, I received the sets from Velux a couple hours later.:) I got to give the Velux guys a standing ovation because I just sent the MO they asked for on Monday through registered mail and I received the sets (...) (24 years ago, 27-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Velux minifig question —Bryan Wong
   (...) One thing I'm scared is that, what happens if you send them a MO, and they don't have any on stock? That's what's stopping me from going to get a MO and sending it to Velux... Also, whereabouts do you live, Idy? Bryan (24 years ago, 27-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Velux minifig question —Idy Yiu
   I live in Scarborough. I think if they don't have the stock, they cannot cash the MO and if they do and you not receiving anything from them, you may check with the bank because they would have a record about the MO. Idy Bryan Wong (...) (24 years ago, 27-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)