 General / 14209
Re: Velux minifig question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 27 Jan 2000 04:43:14 GMT

after asking the question in the afternoon, I received the sets from Velux a
couple hours later.:)
I got to give the Velux guys a standing ovation because I just sent the MO
they asked for on Monday through registered mail and I received the sets
this afternoon.  Now I'm going to buy some more if they still have any, I
just ordered 2.
As for the set, I didn't count how many pieces were there but I got a bunch
of red slopes left(at least 10).
I'm very happy :)

Idy

Rene Virsik <virsik@sco.svf.stuba.sk> wrote in message
In lugnet.general, Kevin Wilson writes:
How about the Velux on the windows? Sticker or printed?

Also stickers.

                                                     Rene