 General / 142
    lego party advice wanted —Nicole Dente
   hi, hoping someone out there has experience/ideas to share... we're in the midst of planning our small, semi-non-traditional wedding for next may, and we're pondering the inclusion of lego. i already promised my little cousins that i'd bring lego (...) (26 years ago, 15-Oct-98, to lugnet.general)

        Re: lego party advice wanted —Duane Hess
   What you could do is buy several small starter sets and set the pieces out on the guest's tables in suitable sized dishes. I can almost guarantee that the guests will fidget with the pieces and build something. Duane (...) ======== Posted via the (...) (26 years ago, 14-Oct-98, to lugnet.general)