 General / 14193
    Re: A Question —Tony Priestman
   On Wed, 26 Jan 2000, Troy Cefaratti (<FoyFMu.E30@lugnet.com>) wrote at 18:05:32 (...) Exactly. When I buy a new toy, I like it to be new. This is an expensive fetish, but the joy from opening those bags is very similar to new car smell. I have large (...) (24 years ago, 26-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

        Re: A Question —Jonathan Little
   (...) I have to agree with this. I can't imagine a used Lego set being as much fun as a MISB one. Not only is the joy of opening bags the same as new car smell, it's also all part of the fun. There's just something about opening up each bag, hearing (...) (24 years ago, 27-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)