 General / 1417
  Re: Lego Meta Sets

I would buy 2 or 3 just for parts. But, as shown in a recent thread either here on on RTL, it could effect what is considered to be a *real* set, ei, buying the galxy explorer in '79. People could buy the "meta" set and then build the explorer, then (...) (26 years ago, 15-Dec-98, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Lego Meta Sets

Justin M. Kopp wrote in message <3675ACE6.1098A924@p...ns.com>... :But, as shown in a recent thread :either here on on RTL, it could effect what is considered to be a *real* :set, ei, buying the galxy explorer in '79. People could buy the "meta" (...) (26 years ago, 15-Dec-98, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Lego Meta Sets

In reference to the bringing back vintage sets... I believe I saw in Service Merchandise that Hot Wheels cars are being re-released in their vintage packaging. The way they tell which are the "real" old cars, is by making the reproductions in a new (...) (26 years ago, 15-Dec-98, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)