 General / 14077
14076  |  14078
Subject:
10 things I'd like to do at an AFOL convention...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 17 Jun 1999 09:20:02 GMT

Perhaps some of you saw the Jan/Feb Mania magazine, with its announcement of
a National Convention of the LEGO club.  Inside, there is a survey of what
club members (who are all assumed to be kids) would like to do at the
convention.

I think they forgot about us, so let us compose our own top ten list.

I am not sure what my whole list woule be, but my probable number one
activity would be:

"Pelt the designers of Town Jr. with Pink BURPs. LOTS of pink BURPs."

Rob