 General / 14072
  Re: New Throwbots

The first thing I did with the Throwbots was to buy a zillion 1x1 circular plates ("dots"). If you put a 1x1 dot in the three holes at the bottom of a throwbot foot, they stay on baseplates pretty well. -gyug In lugnet.general, Thomas Foote writes: (...) (24 years ago, 24-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: New Throwbots

(...) Yeah they do, and they're great for shots when a Throwbot is just standing there doing something. But when I want them to walk and I lift their feet off the baseboard, the dots always stay on the baseboard and never stay on the feet. It's (...) (24 years ago, 26-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)