 General / 14065
14064  |  14066
Subject:
Product Suggestions ( Someone to talk to)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 24 Jan 2000 18:23:39 GMT

I don't work for Lego(R).

I only use thier products but It seems that thier rep in Hamleys knows some
of the senior people in Lego including one of the perople in charge of the
Town aka City ranges.

The person at Hamleys is called Mike and can be found on the second floor in
the Lego(R) Section.

He seemed to agree with concerns about juniorization.

When I floated an idea of my own ( Let the flames commence) he said he could
pass it on. Do I look odd enough?

I also explained that a number of fans had thier own non TLG ideas for themes
and he semmed genuinely intrested.

What is happening inside TLG? They are listening to us!!!

He also asked me to keep him posted ( unofically ;-?) on developments here.

Incidentally I would welcome discussion on the ideas in my posting (Farlie A)
to Dear-Lego. It seemed quiet at the moment.

Alex