 General / 14026
Re: Recent Jet/Theme?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 23 Jan 2000 08:57:31 GMT

US S@H has LONG been out of 2532s - that's why they were selling the 1775s for a
while (I am SO glad they ran out of 2532s and decided to do so!).  They have long
been out of 1775s too (glad I grabbed some while I could!).

Erin Windross wrote:

I belive the last jet airplane TLG has come out with was 2532

<http://www.lugnet.com/pause/search/?query=2532-1>

I don't know if they are going to come out with another Air Theme. I would
think that they wouldn't be doing that for another 3 years. The last official
Airplane sets (I'm not sure about this) were 6331 and 6615, if you are
interested in buying 2532 call up S@H (I think they have some left).

--
Tom Stangl
***http://www.vfaq.com/