 General / 1402
Re: Should RTL be hosted on this server?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 14 Dec 1998 14:59:05 GMT

Steve Bliss (blisses@worldnet.att.net) wrote:

I don't think cross-posting all groups is a good idea.  Particularly,
groups like
- lugnet.admin.database
- lugnet.admin.statistics
- lugnet.robotics
- lugnet.off-topic.debate
- lugnet.off-topic.fun
should not have automatic cross-posting into RTL.  But authors should be
allowed to cross-post, if they want.

Correct. I didn't think of those groups.

Play well,

Jacob

           --  E-mail: Jacob.Sparre.Andersen@risoe.dk  --
           --  Web...: <URL:http://hugin.risoe.dk/>    --

LEGO: MOC+++c TO+++(6543) TC+++(8880) AQ+++ BV-- #++ S LS++ A-/+ YB72m