 General / 14018
Re: Builders club cards?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 23 Jan 2000 03:17:01 GMT

In lugnet.general Larry Pieniazek <lar@voyager.net> wrote:

Seen on eBay
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=243375720

What are these? Where did they come from and are there other ones? What
was the general idea. Thanks!

Oh I have some of those.  They came with Brick Kicks magazine one
year, and they were like trading cards.  Mine are (poorly) cut apart
though...  They just were cards with different sets.  I think they
have stuff on the back too.  I'll try to unearth mine sometime, if I
can remember where they are.

-Tim

http://www.zacktron.com
http://www.ldraw.org