 General / 14003
  Builders club cards?

Seen on eBay (URL) are these? Where did they come from and are there other ones? What was the general idea. Thanks! (24 years ago, 22-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Builders club cards?

(...) Oh I have some of those. They came with Brick Kicks magazine one year, and they were like trading cards. Mine are (poorly) cut apart though... They just were cards with different sets. I think they have stuff on the back too. I'll try to (...) (24 years ago, 23-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)