 General / 13905
    Re: LEGO grandfather clock —Kevin Maynes
   Nice piece of work. Certainly impressive given the height and functionality. I like the doodads up on the top too. Nice touch. One thing I wonder about is what it sounds like - how much of a Grandfather-Clock-Like-Sound does it make? Does that great (...) (24 years ago, 20-Jan-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.build)

        Re: LEGO grandfather clock —Dave Schuler
     (...) Hmm. Maybe Eric's only 12 inches tall, and the clock's not that big after all... I mean, do we have any independent verification of his height? In all seriousness, that is one amazing piece of sculpting. And to think I was thrilled when I (...) (24 years ago, 20-Jan-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.build)

        Re: LEGO grandfather clock —Eric Harshbarger
    (...) The clock does make a rhythmic tick-tock sound... actually closer to a click-clunk sound. I thought about a strike-train/chimes... but didn't want to go overboard [grin] -- the mechanics would be that much trickier... plus LEGO bricks don't (...) (24 years ago, 20-Jan-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.build)