 General / 13889
  Re: MGLM competition and website update

(...) I'd like to second that. At first I was excited to see another contest, but I think there have been enough X-wings built already. How about something original like the Space Battleship Yamato. Hey...that's a good idea. (begin inventory on red (...) (24 years ago, 20-Jan-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: MGLM competition and website update

I'd like to see all these supposed X-Wing MOCs that you guys are talking about. I know of only a couple of set modifications, and maybe one older, pre-lego-starwars MOC. I would hardly call this a lot of X-wings. The truth is, it's looking like (...) (24 years ago, 20-Jan-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: MGLM competition and website update

David, Please don't get discouraged. I just think the guidelines are just a little strict. It seems that the entries must be of a Model Team scale. I think that if this is the case, the subject matter should be more general, like "Star Wars Space (...) (24 years ago, 22-Jan-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars)