 General / 13886
    Re: Attention Lego Group: Children don't like juniorization, either! —Colin Gutierrez
   (...) Oops. I hadn't looked at your email address. (...) Okay, I should qualify that. First, and most obvious, is the fact that those pieces are totally useless to me. See my website at: (URL) and you'll understand why. Second, I can't afford to pay (...) (24 years ago, 20-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Attention Lego Group: Children don't like juniorization, either! —Chetan Mistry
   (...) Well, NASA does have some concept space planes which are more or less wingless, "SRB-less", and with no external fuel tank. The major one looks like a flying triangular wing. But you're right, the aerodyanmic corners thing really screws things (...) (24 years ago, 20-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)