 General / 1388
    IMPORTANT - RTL Geek Code - Please Respond —Tim Courtney
   I know this isn't RTL, but I have had trouble posting there, even w/Dejanews. I would like permission/feedback on this: The Lego Maniac's Webring is getting a new members' area in a few months. It will have interactive message boards/commerce, etc (...) (26 years ago, 13-Dec-98, to lugnet.general, lugnet.announce)

        Re: IMPORTANT - RTL Geek Code - Please Respond —Jeremy H. Sproat
   (...) Sounds good. I like it. (...) Actually, the RTL geek code most probably "belongs" to the person who wrote it (actually a bunch of people, contact Derik dschin@mcn.net, he's in the webring), and even that was based on the original geek code, (...) (26 years ago, 14-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

        Re: IMPORTANT - RTL Geek Code - Please Respond —Tim Courtney
   (...) Thanks. Derek mailed me today giving permission, so look for it to show up about the time the members' area does on zacktron.com. -Tim <>< (URL) - Coming Soon! - I just got the bill for $70 today :( (URL) (26 years ago, 14-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)