 General / 13877
    Turbowolfs Construction zone comes to life —Dave Stiles
    I'm pleased to announce the opening of my webpage covering my two favorite LEGO subjects...the arctic and RESQ. Stop by and take a look then let me know what ya think. I'll have more pictures up soon, now that I know how to take good photo's and (...) (24 years ago, 20-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Turbowolfs Construction zone comes to life —Joseph Gonzalez
     (...) i like the way you built up the station to two or three levels and look forward to some interior shots of it. i think the new arctic sub-theme has potential and you are proving the fact that there are distinct possibilties with these sets. (...) (24 years ago, 20-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Turbowolfs Construction zone comes to life —Gene C. Weissinger
   Looks great! I thought I was one of the only ones who really likes the 'Arctic' theme! Keep us posted... EC (24 years ago, 20-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Turbowolfs Construction zone comes to life —Colin Gutierrez
   (...) I like the Arctic theme. I just haven't purchased any of the sets yet. Not only do I like snow in general, but I LOVE the movie John Carpenter's The Thing. Anyone else seen it? It's probably my all-time favorite re-write of a 50's sci-fi (...) (24 years ago, 22-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)