 General / 1386
  A Decent Town Jr. Set

I finally got my hands on a 6329 Truck Stop. Although I hate Town Jr., this one is not too bad. The building is small but functional and the vehicles are not as bad as most other Town Jr. ones. I really like the drive-thru window. I think in general (...) (26 years ago, 13-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)