 General / 13786
  Re: LDRAW???

(...) First let me say that you should check out ldraw.org if you haven't already.... that's a definite. Second, this post would better go somewhere in lugnet.cad Third, what do you mean by picture? What you made should be a .dat file.... That's not (...) (24 years ago, 18-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: LDRAW???

I tried ldraw .org but I think its my computer & sorry I did not get scientific with picture or ldraw 3d rendering model -Hummer (24 years ago, 18-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)