 General / 1377
  Just an idea with Darth Vader

Hi There! Sorry if this was already up, but I've been away a few days and skipped over most of the messages now..... But I have a small idea: If the helmet of Darth Vader is in two pieces [1], we can take just the helmet without the face part, put (...) (26 years ago, 12-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Just an idea with Darth Vader

(...) ROFL! That would be an excellent thing for someone to do as a theme once SW comes out! Great idea... :) -tim (URL) - Coming Soon! (URL) (26 years ago, 12-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)