 General / 1377
1376  |  1378
Subject:
Just an idea with Darth Vader
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 12 Dec 1998 16:25:23 GMT

Hi There!

Sorry if this was already up, but I've been away a few days and skipped over
most of the messages now.....

But I have a small idea: If the helmet of Darth Vader is in two pieces [1],
we can take just the helmet without the face part, put it on Timmy or Dr.
Cyber, and play Spaceballs..... A motorhome with rockets won't be difficult
either...

Ardjan

[1] if not, buy two and get a knife [2]
[2] I don't know if I actually will do that, tho...

-----
Ardjan's YALP (Yet Another Lego Page) at
http://unet.univie.ac.at/~a8705125/ardjan