 General / 13713
Re: Check out this unusual auction...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 16 Jan 2000 04:41:36 GMT

In lugnet.general, Mark Herzberg writes:
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=237636546

I wish him luck. I would never ever pay that much for it, though, I don't
know, maybe it is worth it since I have no idea how much the pieces in the
collection are actually worth (though I don't see many rare ones). I wonder
what the reserve is?

Weird auction. He says there are more stuff - couldn't he/she just take
another picture? "Also note that this and that won't be included... also more
extra pieces and minifigs..."
It doesn't seem like there are ANY special pieces, seems like a dumb bargain.

-Shiri