 General / 13589
  Re: Town juniorization explanation . . . sort of?

Is TLC (or TLG) traded on a public exchange ? Somewhere I go the idea (impression) that it was privately held. Ray (...) (24 years ago, 13-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Town juniorization explanation . . . sort of?

(...) As far as I know TLC is privately owned. They still have an annual report though just to let people (those who are interested) know how they're doing. As far as the person who wanted to know how to get a copy of the Annual Report, I can't (...) (24 years ago, 13-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Town juniorization explanation . . . sort of?

(...) The URL for the annual report (in english) is.... < (URL) Ray (24 years ago, 13-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)