 General / 13587
  Re: Who here is from Michigan?

So did you guys get to take advantage of any Target clearances around the South Bend/Elkhart area? I have been to all three Targets around here several times with no luck. P.S. I hope you weren't offended by my attitude toward South Bend, I like the (...) (25 years ago, 13-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Who here is from Michigan?

I didn't notice too many Target specials, but I got almost all the 2000 Star Wars sets at Meijers for 25% off (plus Toy Castle Coupons) before Christmas! - Bret P.S. South Bend may be one of the ugliest parts of the country during the winter time (...) (25 years ago, 13-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Who here is from Michigan?

The Target in Elkhart was very picked over by the time I got there. No LEGO on clearance at all. The Wal-Marts are don't have much for clearance either. Argghh! Fred. (...) (25 years ago, 14-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)