 General / 13403
    Re: Service Catalog gone from lego.com —Johannes Keukelaar
   "LS" == ludo soete <ludo.soete@village.uunet.be> writes: LS> I called my local Lego office on yesterday and they confirmed the LS> set-up of an Lego office in New York. They told me also that the LS> Lego World Shop will be closed for several months (...) (24 years ago, 10-Jan-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.se)

        Re: Service Catalog gone from lego.com —Johannes Keukelaar
     Now, I know it's kinda bad style to follow up on your own articles, but, well, the plot thickens. "JK" == Johannes Keukelaar <johannes@nada.kth.se> writes: JK> And I called my local Lego office last friday to order some more spare JK> parts. <snip> (...) (24 years ago, 14-Jan-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.se)

        Re: Service Catalog gone from lego.com —Johannes Keukelaar
   "JK" == Johannes Keukelaar <johannes@nada.kth.se> writes: JK> The guy I spoke to said [...] that they would probably put a 2000 JK> Service catalog in the package with my order. My (first) order has now arrived. This service catalog turned out to be (...) (24 years ago, 17-Jan-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.se)