 General / 13382
    New Minifig Reference Site & Official Delurk —Paul Ferguson
   Dear AFOLs. For my official delurking, I've decided to put up a reference site showing: 1) Minifigs that do not appear in the Fibblesnork Guide. 2) Some figs that are in the Fibblesnork Guide, but without masks, helmets, etc., so you can see their (...) (24 years ago, 9-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

        Re: New Minifig Reference Site & Official Delurk —Craig Hamilton
   (...) you've done a beautiful job with this site, paul! i like the masks and helmets as decorative motifs on the pages. well, i dug out my mania magazines to furnish you with some names: from september ~ october 1997 Mania Magazine: U.F.O. ~ the (...) (24 years ago, 12-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

        Re: New Minifig Reference Site & Official Delurk —Paul Ferguson
   (...) Many thanks for the additional information, Craig -- it's now been incorporated into the site. In addition, an initial version of the Insectoids went up today, just in case anyone is actually interested in them. Paul (24 years ago, 17-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)