 General / 13373
  This is an interview I could handle...

On the front page of the Boston Sunday Globe Business Section there is an article about new interview practices companies are using. The corrisponding picture and the lead to the article is about how the Zefer Co. asks their prospective employees to (...) (24 years ago, 9-Jan-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos)

  Re: This is an interview I could handle...

I was pleased to see LEGO getting front page billing on such a renowned paper. On the other hand, I was disappointed to see that the Globe didn't do its research; the front page had the word "Legos" in big bold print. Simultaneous transgressions in (...) (24 years ago, 10-Jan-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos)