 General / 13335
Re: NFPA article
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 8 Jan 2000 01:17:22 GMT

Oh, yes, I agree. My point is that the fire was large. If the fire
suppression had really been first first first rate, the fire would have
been small, because it would have been suppressed quickly.

Larry (or anyone else who can pipe up with info) could you recap what happened?
I thought, from what little I remember about the post, that it was a
"offstage" (non public) area that had the fire, and as was above, the smoke did
the damage.  (most deaths/cost from fire are from smoke,not heat)

James