 General / 13315
FOTW: Ice-Sat V and two Crater Critters at Zellers
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 7 Jan 2000 22:12:15 GMT

There I was in Zellers (my local, the one I check 3-4 times a week) not
even intending to buy Lego (hah!) and on the shelf (appeared since
yesterday) was a 6898 Ice Sat V (1993) and two 1785 Crater Critters
(1995) - for $8 (CN) each. They are no longer on the shelf at Zellers,
they are here on my table! Those crater critters sure have some nice
parts: 4 inverted grey corner slopes and 2 4x4 grey radar dishes in each
set. Just what I needed for building fountains and monuments!

I asked the assistant there if they had any more and she said no, and
they would not be putting anything more on the shelves for a while as
they were doing inventory. Guess they found these on a back shelf
somewhere.

Kevin
--
Email: kwilson_tccs@compuserve.com