 General / 13231
  Re: Lighting Up Legoville.

(...) 846 is a 9V pack. When I checked several months ago, Busy Bee was out of these. If they have more, I'd love to hear it, I'd like to buy some. (24 years ago, 6-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Lighting Up Legoville.

The 846 is still listed on Carbon 60's Busy Bee page, last updated Nov. 15 I think. I've not bought any from them myself, though, so if anybody finds out whether they are still actually in stock, please post. (...) (24 years ago, 6-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Lighting Up Legoville.

They certainly had at least six on Christmas eve, possibly more. On Thu, 6 Jan 2000, Alan Demlow (<FnxpAq.ABy@lugnet.com>) wrote at 22:04:02 (...) (24 years ago, 6-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)