 General / 13185
Re: Service Catalog gone from lego.com
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic, lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 5 Jan 2000 23:26:39 GMT

Yeah, it does sound kinda hokey.   The years 1985 thru 1989 were kind of a
blur...... (long term memory loss)....  I should have proofread what I wrote.

Gary Istok

leggomylego wrote:

Just thought this was funny!  You mentioned the last 12 years, and then you go
on to a thing you saw 14 years ago.

In lugnet.technic, Gary R. Istok writes:
I've
observed a few things in the last 12 years that sort of contradicts this. • One was
about 14 years ago, when I visited a KMART near Detroit