 General / 13179
Re: Service Catalog gone from lego.com
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic, lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 5 Jan 2000 20:57:12 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Tim Wilkins writes:
As long as the service brochure keeps on being included in the boxes I cannot
see how they can stop the service part service. Is there a brochure in a 2000
set box?

Regards

Hi,

I called my local Lego office on yesterday and they confirmed the
set-up of an Lego office in New York.
They told me also that the Lego World Shop will be closed for several months
(as you all knew) and that there be **NO Lego Service brochure ** in the first
edition catalog. This will come back with the second edition of the Lego
catalog.
But you can still call your local Lego Service center to obtain the service
packages from past year.They do have, normally, a kind of reserve.

For the train lovers : this years avalable train sets are the same as past
year (4560/4561 & 4565).

BTW there still over 1000 crossings (4519) available in the Benelux !!
If they arent available in your local toy shop, try your local Lego Service
Office.

Regards,
Ludo