 General / 13152
13151  |  13153
Subject:
Dejuniorization of 6464 Super Rescue Complex Project
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build, lugnet.general, lugnet.town
Date:
Wed, 5 Jan 2000 02:59:04 GMT

I got a copy of set 6464 Super Rescue Complex

http://www.lugnet.com/pause/search/?query=6464

for Christmas this year.  It is a very juniorized set so I wanted to see what
improvements I could make to it using some of my own parts.  I wanted to keep
the same general feel of the set so I tried not to make radical changes - I
wound up removing 5 bricks from the original sets and adding a bunch of details
without changing the fundamental design of the set.  If you would like to see
my modifications (with notes), see the following URL:

http://members.xoom.com/brickenplate/altmod4.html

(be sure to look at altmod4.html through altmod14.html to see everything, nav
links are on the bottom of each page)

--