 General / 13150
Re: Service Catalog gone from lego.com
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic, lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 5 Jan 2000 01:30:07 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Tim Wilkins writes:
Did you know that in Germany at www.legoshop.de you can buy absolutely
everything that Lego sells !!!!
Regards
Tim

:) in the interest of optimisum, Maybe LEGO® Direct is actually going to
create a Global availability for all parts. For the parts that have injury
potential,IE shooting canons, there could be a disclaimer about , these items
must be purchased by 18 years or older persons etc,etc,( I still havent figured
out why the flex system service pack wasnt offered in the US) but hopefully
when the LEGO® Direct moves into full stride we will see everyone being able to
purchase any part from any place in the world : )

John"they call me a dreamer, but I am not the only one......" Morgan